Monday 15 December 2014

We ngomso lam awundicacelanga ngani?

We ngomso lam awundicacelanga ngani? (my future/my tomorrow is not clear to me.)

Tonight is one of those nights I just feel emotional.

It is the festive season, and I know I should be happy and joyful, but I’m not.

2014 was a year of challenges for me, However, I knew I would survive it since I was able to survive 2012 which was a year of anger, pain, sorrow and heartache for me.

I can’t remember the last time I was happy.

As in truly happy.

No one said life was to be a bed of roses.

No one said life was easy.

And no one said it was hard too.

2014 was a year of challenges that made me question God’s existence.

That drew me apart from God.

And because of this, I saw my self as a hypocrite because I always tell people about God’s everlasting love for us.

My faith in God was shaken in a manner that I tried forcing myself to stop  believing in Him.

And I’m glad that I did not stop because I cannot imagine my life without Him.

I went through a lot of things this year.

Through a lot, and some I’m even ashamed to mention them.

But what kept me going is/was my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ that kept on reminding me that I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

Yeah, I survived 2014.

Got four distinctions this year.

I pulled through and finally completed my final year at UJ.

Now, I don’t know what my future holds for me.

I can’t predict what will happen tomorrow.

My future/my tomorrow isn’t clear to me.

And I cant help but wonder what 2015 has in store for me.

However, I do know that my God, My Lord will not let me be.

I know that HE will hold, guide and protect me.

I know He has plans for me, plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11).

So since I do not know what my future holds for me, I hope and pray that God’s plan will carry me through 2015

and ensure everlasting happiness for me. (For once).
tmp_frame_1416080375503_nw

No comments:

Post a Comment