Tuesday 9 December 2014

Love.

I never really understood what love is. I’ve never been a fan of love.

I’ve never been in a real relationship because I am scared of what love will do to me. If love will ever leave me vulnerable, hurt, broken and lonely. I am very protective over my heart. I am scared to take chances of falling in love, I however am curious to know what love is.

What is love?

They say love makes the world go round.

They say love is blind.

They say love comes from the heart.

They say love comes when you least expect it.

No one really knows what love is, We fall in love for the wrong reasons, hoping that the next person feels the same way as we do.

Love comes with responsibilities.

Maybe if people got that, then we wouldn’t be having this high rate of unwanted pregnancies and divorces.

I wish love could be what it used to be in the olden days, LOVE.

Our grandparents didn’t have to worry about divorces or unwanted pregnancies. When they said forever they meant it. When they said till death do us apart, they truly meant it.

I wish love could be what it used to be, not about how much money he has, what car he drives, and how thick and long his dick his.

I wish love could be what it used to be, not to be based on yellow bones or dark chocolates or whatever.

With this new generation, love has lost it’s meaning. The word love is loosely used, people say the word without even meaning it.



Whatever happened to getting to know each other first, realizing what the two of you have in common?

Taking her to the movies, Sunday picnics together?



Lately you just meet her at a shebeen, and before you know it, shes in your bed, two weeks later shes pregnant  and she doesn’t know who the baby daddy is.

You rejected her and you don’t even care to know whether the child is yours or not.

Yeah, love today is based on one night stands.

We don’t even care to know whether the next person has infected us or us them, as long as I’m not pregnant then we cool.

What is love?

 Love is indescribable.

You know that feeling when you can’t get someone off your mind?

When You just smile out of the blue just because you’re busy thinking of her/him?

When you can’t sleep at night because she’s/ hes all over your heart and mind.

Love is looking into his/her eyes, and realizing they are smiling only for you.

Love is wanting to hold your  lover, for as long as you can imagine.

Love is wanting more for another than for yourself.

Love is the biggest sacrifice and the biggest gift.



I wish love could go back to what it used to be in the olden days.
download

images

No comments:

Post a Comment