Tuesday 9 December 2014

Abortion

They say abortion is murder, which I think it’s true. I’m not against abortion, nor against people who decide to “abort” their
babies. Although….I’m against “mother’s” who decide to abort our future scientists, who could have been able to find a cure for HIV. Our future doctors, who would have been able to save someone’s life. Our future teacher’s who could have been able to pave a brighter future for our children.

I’m against mothers who have sex without a condom, then get a shock of their lives when they realise that they are pregnant. And finally decide they’ve found a “solution” to their problem.
Children are a gift from God, they are loving and precious.
And then God decides to give you a gift….and then you’re like ” you know what God, stuff you!! I don’t want your gift, not now”.

Rather give that child for adoption, someone out there can’t have babies, and you bringing a child on this earth brings joy,
not only to the Lord, but to barren parents and to the child.

I remember last year rumors had it that I had an abortion, like really? I know the person who started these rumours actually, it was my younger sister’s friend, I had a chat with her, about abortion, and she probably told her family that I was pregnant and I had an abortion. Because she and her whole family always stick their noses on other people’s business, they decided to publish the lies that the little liar had fed them. I didn’t mind these rumours because they were just rumours, and rumours are never true. And I lived my life everyday with a smile, because I knew that what I was accused of was just a bunch of lies. But I have forgiven her because our Lord Jesus Christ urges us to forgive one another, I have forgiven her because Jesus Christ abides in me, and Jesus Christ never hold grudges, so why should I?

Anyway, to all those young mothers out there who decided to keep their babies, under whatever circumstances or situations you’re in, I just want you to know that God will strengthen you, I just want you to know that, you’re beautiful,
wonderful and strong in the eyes of our Lord Jesus Christ, don’t mind the judgmental creeps, for they will always be judgmental, and trust me, they will never cast in the first stone!!!

To the ones who decided to terminate their pregnancies, I just want you to know that our God is a forgiving God, he has forgiven you and He urges you to not repeat the same “mistake” over and over again. Ask for forgiveness of your sins, as the Lord Jesus would like to hear from you.

Remember, Kids are a gift from God, and they brightens someone’s day, somewhere, out there. Bellow, a poem about abortion I wrote in 2010.
Enjoy.
The poem is titled:

Voices from the unborn child.

I could’ve been 12 weeks old today
I was getting bigger everyday!
I couldn’t wait to see your face
To even see this place
I don’t even know why
Why I had to die?
I wanted to see the sky!
To see the birds fly!
I cried with you mom
When you were in a bad mood
That sushi u ate mom?
That could’ve been my favourite food!
I used to be your guide mom
During the night
I only went to sleep mom
When there was light
But now u killing me mom
That’s why I’m so sad
What if I was your only child
mom?
All you’ve ever had?

No comments:

Post a Comment