Tuesday 9 December 2014

I’m sorry.

Well, I would like to apologize to everyone that I have hurt along the journey of life.

Along My journey of life.

I have done and said stupid things in my life.

Never meant to offend anyone.

So, whoever is reading this, and I have said and did bad things to you.

I would like to say, I am sorry.

I truly am.

To my parents,

father wanted me to be a lawyer.

mother wanted me to be a doctor.

I chose to be a teacher.

I am sorry to disappoint you two.

I am really sorry.

Truly am.

To my long lost lover

To my ex-boyfriend

To my future husband.

I am sorry that I cannot, or couldn’t be the best.

I am sorry that I cannot, or couldn’t be number one in your life and heart.

I am sorry that I cannot, or couldn’t be as beautiful as you want(ed) me to be.

I am sorry that I wasn’t/ I am not enough for you,

I am sorry that I disgust(ed) you.

I am sorry that I made you cheat on me.

I am sorry that I made you spew lies to me every single day.

I am sorry,

I truly am.

To my friends.

To my ex-friends

To my future friends.

I am sorry.

I am sorry that I cannot, or couldn’t be there for you when you need(ed) me the most.

I am sorry that we never had or have anything in common.

I am sorry that I made or make you feel ashamed when you walk around with me.

I am sorry that I am not fun.

I am sorry for all the bad things I have said to you.

I am sorry.

I truly am.

To my siblings

To my cousins

I am sorry that we are hardly in touch.

I am sorry that we hardly talk to one another.

Probably because I say the mean things.

I am sorry that we hardly go out.

Sorry that I cannot be as perfect as you want me to be.

I am really sorry.

Truly am.

No comments:

Post a Comment