Friday 21 June 2013

To my heavenly father

I thank God, who sent his only son to die for me 
Who gives me strength and hope.    each morning 
Who bought me out of Egypt and set me free 
Who comforts me whenever I'm mourning

Day by day I seek God's grace 
His love and kindness endures forever 
Though I cannot see his face 
I know he'll always be with me forever 

He's always there, guiding me through my life 
Holding me by my hand 
As I go through troubles and strife 
He makes me understand 
That's he's only making me strong 
That's why I no longer cry when things go wrong 

God talks to me each and everyday 
He answers my prayers whenever I pray 
That's how I know He'll never go away 
For when I'm broken and shattered, God is here to stay 

He picks me up whenever I fall 
He uplifts my spirit whenever I'm down 
God will always give His all 
To make sure that I never drown 
So today I want to thank You for all you have done
For protecting me from those thieves who pointed me with a gun 
Because if it wasn't for you I would have been dead 
They would have probably shot me twice in the head 

Happy father's day God 
There's none other like you 
Thank you for your love 
For I know that your love is true

No comments:

Post a Comment