Tuesday 25 June 2013

It's okay

Sometime we meet bad people so just God can teach us a lesson
Life is too short to live with regrets

Why didn't I read from your expressions?
That what I see is what I get

Today I'm pouring my heart out
Facing with the demons of my life

I can hear them shout
As they bring me sorrow and strife

Loving you was a nightmare
It's like cutting myself with a blunt knife

So this was just an affair
While you were still in love with your wife

I was just....a toy to you...
Something you would just..toss around

My feelings for you were true
But they just ended up...on the ground....

Who are you here to represent?
Because you don't sound like Christ

I figured it out from your accent
When I was being enticed

Your chance of being loved unconditionally
Has now being blown away

Breaking my heart was ridiculously
easy for you day by day

You will never find someone like me
Someone to bring you joy all the days of your life

My love for you was bigger than the sea
Bigger than the one you receive from your "wife"

No comments:

Post a Comment