Friday 21 June 2013

In heaven


I know I am a sinner,
Thus I asked God for forgiveness
In Him I’m a winner
God rescued me from my illness

I heard an angel speaking to me one day
When I knelt down and was about to pray
He told me to have faith and that I should be strong
And said I should praise God in a song

He told me to continuously seek God’s face
Because God’s mercy is too big to comprehend
And I will probably see His grace
Because God’s grace never ends

He told me about God’s power
That He will protect me every hour
And he told me that I will finally be at peace
Because God’s mercy will never cease

He told me that there will no longer be suffering in heaven
And that I should repent from my evil ways
So that one day I will be in heaven and praise the number seven
In heaven with the son, where He stays

No comments:

Post a Comment