Friday 23 August 2013

I WANNA BE CLOSE TO YOU LORD

I’ve been feeling empty lately, lonely and sad. I feel like both God and Jesus have abandoned me, like I have caused a gretater sin which is unforgivable, like I’m not their favourite kid anymore. This feeling of rejection is unexpainable.
And I keep asking the Lord one question……
Lord, Lord why have you forsaken me?
I poured out my heart last night,I cried praying,
Image
pleading with Him to hear my prayers. But it seems and feels like my cries and prayers are all in vain.
What greater sin have I done oh Lord that made you drift away from me, so far…….apart.
I’ve been listening to Benjamin Dube’s song, which I found on my little sister’s playlist, the title of the song is ” I wanna be close to you Lord”.  Thats how I’m feeling right now, I just wanna be close to the Lord.
But I’m just gonna meditate on His word day and night, I know He loves me so much to just trash me. I’m just gonna be courageous and wait on the Lord.
All I’m asking right now, is for Him to have mercy on me, and hear my prayers.
Have mercy on me Lord.
                 Have mercy on me son of David.
Image

I will not cease praying Lord, finally you will hear my prayers
Image

LUKE 18:39

New International Version (NIV)
39 Those who led the way rebuked him and told him to be quiet, but he shouted all the more, “Son of David, have mercy on me!”
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment