Friday 23 August 2013

PSALM 20:4

So tonight’s verse is Psalm 20:4.
“4 May he grant your heart’s desires and make all your plans succeed.”
I dedicate this verse to all the oppressed women out there!
Well it’s women’ month so why not!!!
Anyway, I’m not only dedicating it to women, but I’m also dedicating it to all the people who’ve been serving our Lord Jesus Christ, to all the people who’ve been doing good things to others like , the sick, the needy, and all those who are being abused.
All those who are being oppressed but can’t seem to escape, I just want to say trust in the Lord, for only Him can help you get through the situation you’re in, and only Him can help you achieve your dreams, after all we all have dreams and goals we’d like to achieve right? So I’m dedicating this verse to you, you who feel like tomorrow has nothing to offer, I just want to say May the Lord  grant your heart’s desires
and make all your plans succeed.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment