Friday 23 August 2013

GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOU


Jeremiah 29:11 says it all.
Image
“11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
maybe you went to that job interview, and you were sure that you’d get the job, that you were the best candidate for the job, But unfortunately you did not get it.  I just want to let you know that God has bigger plans for you, plans that you and I can’t even imagine, plans to prosper you, and it is only a matter of time that He will reveal these plans to you. All you gotta do is to be patient. Maybe God doesnt want you to be an admin assistant, a coffe girl, but maybe He wants you to be a CEO, or perhaps a lawyer.
Image
I just want you to remember that everytime you get declined a job,  I want you to know that God has bigger and better plans for you.
Image
Maybe you did not get that loan to buy a house, maybe you can’t afford to buy a new car, maybe you cant afford to put delicious food that you so desire on your table, maybe you can’t save your home from foreclosure, I just want to let you know today that we are all God’s children, and as His children, He has better and bigger plans for us. It is only a matter of time that He reveals these plans to us.
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment