In eight years to come
I see myself as a teacher
Because unlike some
I think I'm a blessed creature

I want to pass on my knowledge
I want to help young ones to reach for their dreams
Teaching takes a lot of courage
It's not easy as it seems

I have love for the youth
Since they are the future of tomorrow
I want to teach them the truth
And shape their minds also

In 8 years to come
I'll have my own orphanage
Caring for all the kids who are being treated like garbage
I want to show them love and care
I want to treat them like they are mine
I want them to know,I'm always there
And with me they'll always be fine

In eight years to come
I'll probably be a mother
I'll probably have a good husband
Who'll make a good father

In eight years to come
I will finally have reached my goals
Made a difference
And touched so many souls