I'm the Rose struggling to grow from concrete
I'm the girl trying to make a change in life
I'm the girl trying to make my life complete
I have experienced troubles, sorrow and strife

I have seen orphans wandering in the streets
I've seen them hustling for something to eat
As humans we can always work together
To create a change to, make their life for the better

I like volunteering, I like helping people
I like living in a peaceful environment
Where everyone is grateful
I was raised to be like this, ever since I was an infant

There's a book I truly like
It is called animal farm
It was given to me by Mike
I saved it as my favourite "charm"

I don't like when people fight
It's not a good sight
I think people should love each other
And be kind to one another

I like it when people are giving
Anything out to the needy
Making their lives easy
A life that is worth living
.