You hate me because of how you have suffered
You hate me because of the pain you have gone through
You call me by names, you call me a coward
I care about you, I have feelings too

You say I'm not real
My presence you can't feel
You express your anger on me
The hatred you have for me

Many of my people have suffered too
Yet in their suffering they know that I'm real

You think I like it when my people are dying?
You think I like it when my people are starving?
You are so wrong if you think I rejoice in such pain
I mean what do I really have to gain?

I want you to surrender your hate to me
So I can perform a miracle you can never comprehend
You will live happily ever after, you'll see
A quality time, together we will spend

Believe me when I say, I'm a miracle working God
Believe me when I say, I can never leave your life odd

Turn from your anger, your hatred  and hate
Accept my love before its too late