Tuesday 7 August 2012

Abuse Poem


Wondering why am I here
Wondering if anybody cares
Always living my life in fear
Can't anyone see my tears?
He comes home drunk and hits mom in front of me
He then leaves her lying on the floor
If he no longer loves her, then why can't he set her free?
He never treated her like this before
He kicks her on the stomach and punches her on the face
The next day she wakes up with a sore blue eye
It happens everyday, the memories I can't erase
Wondering if he can't see me as I cry.
I pray to God, but does he hears?
If he can, then why does he take so long
To listen and to answer my prayers?
I'm 15 and drinking a beer
All I ever wish, is to disappear
With my mom, who experience an everyday beating
With my mom, who experience an everyday bleeding
Mom thinks that it's okay
That she gets beaten everyday
But why can't she see
That I'm scared
And she has to save me?

No comments:

Post a Comment