Tuesday 7 August 2012

A Prayer Of Thanks

I thank you God
I thank you for everything you have done for me

I thank you God
I thank you for setting me free

I thank You for Jesus' love

That is sent from above

I thank you for my family and friends

For their love never ends

For the birds that sing

For winter, autumn and spring

For being my light, during darkness

For showing your greatness, and kindness

For the stars in the sky

For the birds that fly

For lending me your hand

For helping me understand

For helping me appreciate anything that comes across my path

I am yours Lord, yours from the start

I thank you God, for Jesus' blood he shed

He died for my sins, on the cross he bled

Thank you for showing that you care

Whenever I feel like life is not fair

I was lost, but now I'm found

I thank you for keeping me safe and sound

No comments:

Post a Comment