Tuesday 21 May 2013

In Life

In life....

I've learned that you have to accept the situation that God has put you in, we don't choose our parents, I didn't choose to be in this poor family, but it was God's decision, and I'm glad to be a member of my family because even though we're not rich, we still manage to love and support each other.

I've learned that you have to work hard to actually achieve your dreams, when you fail, get up once again, and start over, and maybe this time you might get it right.

I've learned that sometimes you have to let go, we let go not because we're weak or not worthy, but because we refuse to remain sad, but because THERE IS something BETTER in store for us.

I've learned that, we musn't allow people to tear us apart, to let us down, we're all beautiful because we are created in God's image. No one has a right to tell you otherwise, we are God's creation, not theirs.

I've learned that money cannot buy you happiness. I've seen rich people committing suicide, I've seen them tearing apart, not because they are rich, but because they are never satisfied with what they have.

I've learned that beauty isn't everything. I've seen beautiful people turning ugly. I've seen them becoming old and saggy, I've seen them get burnt by their makeup, but then again, no one is actually content with the way they look.

I've learned that we should accept who we are, our weaknesses and strengths, and that we should try working on our weaknesses so that we can be better people someday. I've learned that we shouldn't compare ourselves to others, they might be good at what we're not, and we cannot all be the same, or achieve the same goal as them.

I've learned that you should always make peace with your enemies and family, cause one day you might found out that they are dead, whilst you never even got a chance to say how sorry you are or how much you love them. Make things right, always.

I've learned that people change, some for the better, but others for the worse. 

I've learned that the road to success isn't as straight as people think it is. It is rocky and thorny, it is steep and tiresome.
But no matter how hard that road may seem, never ever give up. 

I've learned that love, isn't how people say it is. It is not always cruel, love has the ability to make you happy, and other times sad. We just have to accept all the emotions that come with love.

I've learned that what we want Is not what we need, that what we need are things we cannot live without, like water, air, food.

I've learned that people will always judge without even knowing your situation. They will judge and even make fun of you. They may say all the bad things about you, but hey.....Jesus thinks you're to die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment