Thursday 18 July 2013

My favourite verse

"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10.
My favourite verse of all time.

I'm going through something that I can't fix on my own. I know I can't, and that's why I need God to help me, cause God always has a way, and only Him can help me.

Maybe God is trying to teach me patience, He wants me to be patient and Just trust in Him. Maybe I'm falling this test, I know I am, cause I'm not a patient person.  But either way, I'm going to be patient and wait for Him and trust in Him, because God always has better for His children, maybe what I'm asking for is nothing compared to what God has planned for me. God will never leave me crying, I know He'll help me get through this, I know I'm not alone, He's with me, and He has planned something better for me, it is just a matter of time for Him to reveal it to me.

So I'll just be still and Know that He's God.

No comments:

Post a Comment