Thursday 18 July 2013

Another thought

So I just decided to play this "game" I'll choose a verse everyday and write about how it highlights my life. So the verse I chose today is.... Psalm 51:10 "Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me."

I'm a human being, and just because I'm a strong believer of God, doesn't mean that I don't sin,  doesn't mean that I'm holy, no, but I'm striving to be. I have to admit, to confess that, I sometimes wish that bad things could happen to the ones that I don't like. And that's why I love this verse so much.

It says Create in me a clean heart, O God.
Renew a loyal spirit within me.
Yes, maybe I have a black heart, an evil heart, maybe it is not as pure as God would like it to be.
But this verse, it explains how I cry out to God, for Him to clean me from my evilness, filthiness, from my wicked ways, it shows how much I desire for God to cleanse me and make me anew.
It shows how much I desire for God to cleanse me from my evil thoughts,
From my wicked heart,
From my disturbing motives and disappointing life that I live.
It shows how much I'm longing for God to cleanse me in the blood of Jesus. So that I can be clean and pure. And live the life that God desires me to.

So please God, please I'm begging you to Create in me a clean heart, and Renew a loyal spirit within me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment