Thursday 18 July 2013

Is this faith or what?!!!

My orphanage plan! Oh I'm losing faith :( ☹
But I'm not gonna allow what people say bring me down.

So I was chatting to this celebrity, not gonna mention her name, I told her about my plans of opening an orphanage. And...she was....amazed. Not amazed in a "that's good thing" way, but amazed in a "what the fluck" way. She told me of how she, herself, tried opening one and she failed. She didn't actually explain how she failed, but from what I've picked up, it was financial problems which hindered her from opening one.
I told her that this is a dream I have, a dream that I want achieve, I want to open an orphanage. But this isn't just a dream, or else it wouldn't be haunting me day and night, reminding me that I have work to do, that there are orphans out there, waiting for me to help them.

This isn't just a dream, its a passion, a burning passion that I can't just describe. Its a purpose, this is something that God wants me to do.
This is a task assigned to me by God. And I know that I'm gonna finish this task.

Whether financial problems or not, I'm going to ask the WORLD for donations, I'm going to contribute from my own pocket as well, I'm gonna need sponsors who are gonna help me get started, such as sponsors from furniture shops, from clothing shops who are going to help my needy kids with warm clothes to wear, sponsors from food shops, who are going to contribute healthy food, from the government as they are going to help me get started.
I'm just gonna need sponsors! And Sponsors! And Sponsors!

She told me that there's something I didn't consider, that all these kids will be coming from different backgrounds, and that I will have to learn to deal with their feelings, I'll have to understand them, what they've went through and what they are going through, emotionally, physically and psychologically. She was right,I think I still have to learn, to relate with other people's feelings, so that I can accommodate all these orphans, in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment