Sunday 11 January 2015

Witchcraft, i just don't get it...

Imagine you are sleeping at night, and out of the blue you hear footsteps on your roof.
What do you do?
Let me tell you what I'd do.
I'd pray
Witches are scared of Jesus.
There is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. (Acts 4:12).
I don't understand why people perform witchcraft.
Why they want to hurt another person.
Why they want to see another person suffer.
Why they want to kill another person.
These people are not happy with themselves , thus the need to crush another person's spirit.
Because they feed off our pain and suffering.
They feed off our sadness, tears and blood.
These people are not of God.
I will never understand why people visit witches to cast a spell on other people.
Why don't they live their lives and forget about other people?
If that person has done you wrong, why can't you pray for them?
Many people are victims of witchcraft today.
Because of jealous people who are society's losers and underachievers.
In have read/heard many scary stories about witchcraft.
Like burying an animal/ human head in one's yard preventing them from e.g getting a job, becoming successful, getting married etc.
Not only do they bury animal or human heads, but they do other things that I really don't want to know about.
Why would you consult a witch to do that to your neighbour? Friend? Sister? Or cousin? Or whoever?
If you have been a victim of witchcraft/ someone has cast a spell on you and your family,
Please know that we worship a God who does not sleep nor slumber.
A God who sees what is happening during the day when we are awake, and at night when we are sleeping.
A God who will never forsake nor abandon us.
A God who will protect you all the days of your life.
A loving God, who will not allow you to suffer as a result of your enemies.
I want you to know how powerful Jesus' name is.
Jesus' name heals.
It makes the demons tremble with fear.
It breaks all the curses cast upon you.
It drives out demons!
There is power in the name of Jesus to break every chain!
Thus no sword formed against you shall prosper!
Because you belong to the God of Abraham.
Of Elijah.
Of King Solomon.
Of David.
Of Noah.
And most importantly, of Jesus Christ!
So do not be afraid, because He who watches over you does not sleep nor slumber.
Put all your faith in him.
Be firm in your faith, prayer and in God.
Do not be afraid. "I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7
If you have been a victim of witchcraft, please pray with me.

Father God,
Today I come before you and I'm asking for your guidance and protection.
I break and release myself from every curse spoken against me and my family in the name of Jesus Christ.
I break and release myself and family from all curses of poverty and suffering in the name of Jesus Christ.
I break and release myself from all curses of witchcraft, sorcery and divination in the name of Jesus Christ.
I break and release myself and family from all curses of debt and lack in the name of Jesus Christ.
I break and release myself and family from all curses of premature death, accidents and mental illness in the name of Jesus Christ.
I break and release myself and family from all curses of rejection cast upon us, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I break and release myself and family from all curses of unemployment, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I break and release myself and family from all curses of homelessness, and diseases in the name of Jesus Christ.
I reverse all the curses cast upon me and family, in Jesus name.
I pray and hope that you continue to guide and protect me all the days of my life.
In Jesus name we pray.
Amen. 

I want to share with you today a few verses, hope you find meaning in them.
Psalm 109.
Of David. A psalm.
My God, whom I praise, 1
do not remain silent,
for people who are wicked and deceitful 2
have opened their mouths against me;
they have spoken against me with lying tongues.
With words of hatred they surround me; 3
they attack me without cause.
In return for my friendship they accuse me, 4
but I am a man of prayer.
They repay me evil for good, 5
and hatred for my friendship.
<em><strong>Appoint someone evil to oppose my enemy; 6</strong></em>
<em><strong>let an accuser stand at his right hand.</strong></em>
<em><strong>When he is tried, let him be found guilty, 7</strong></em>
<em><strong>and may his prayers condemn him.</strong></em>
<em><strong>May his days be few; 8</strong></em>
<em><strong>may another take his place of leadership.</strong></em>
<em><strong>May his children be fatherless 9</strong></em>
<em><strong>and his wife a widow.</strong></em>
<em><strong>May his children be wandering beggars; 10</strong></em>
<em><strong>may they be driven from their ruined homes. [a]</strong></em>
<em><strong>May a creditor seize all he has; 11</strong></em>
<em><strong>may strangers plunder the fruits of his labor.</strong></em>
<em><strong>May no one extend kindness to him 12</strong></em>
<em><strong>or take pity on his fatherless children.</strong></em>
<em><strong>May his descendants be cut off, 13</strong></em>
<em><strong>their names blotted out from the next generation.</strong></em>
<em><strong>May the iniquity of his fathers be remembered before the LORD; 14</strong></em>
<em><strong>may the sin of his mother never be blotted out.</strong></em>
<em><strong>May their sins always remain before the LORD, 15</strong></em>
<em><strong>that he may blot out their name from the earth.</strong></em>
<em><strong>For he never thought of doing a kindness, 16</strong></em>
<em><strong>but hounded to death the poor</strong></em>
<em><strong>and the needy and the brokenhearted.</strong></em>
<em><strong>He loved to pronounce a curse— 17</strong></em>
<em><strong>may it come back on him.</strong></em>
<em><strong>He found no pleasure in blessing—</strong></em>
<em><strong>may it be far from him.</strong></em>
<em><strong>He wore cursing as his garment; 18</strong></em>
<em><strong>it entered into his body like water,</strong></em>
<em><strong>into his bones like oil.</strong></em>
<em><strong>May it be like a cloak wrapped about him, 19</strong></em>
<em><strong>like a belt tied forever around him.</strong></em>
<em><strong>May this be the LORD’s payment to my accusers, 20</strong></em>
<em><strong>to those who speak evil of me.</strong></em>
<em><strong>But you, Sovereign LORD, 21</strong></em>
<em><strong>help me for your name’s sake;</strong></em>
<em><strong>out of the goodness of your love, deliver me.</strong></em>
<em><strong>For I am poor and needy, 22</strong></em>
<em><strong>and my heart is wounded within me.</strong></em>
<em><strong>I fade away like an evening shadow; 23</strong></em>
<em><strong>I am shaken off like a locust.</strong></em>
<em><strong>My knees give way from fasting; 24</strong></em>
<em><strong>my body is thin and gaunt.</strong></em>
<em><strong>I am an object of scorn to my accusers; 25</strong></em>
<em><strong>when they see me, they shake their heads.</strong></em>
<em><strong>Help me, LORD my God; 26</strong></em>
<em><strong>save me according to your unfailing love.</strong></em>
<em><strong>Let them know that it is your hand, 27</strong></em>
<em><strong>that you, LORD, have done it.</strong></em>
<em><strong>While they curse, may you bless; 28</strong></em>
<em><strong>may those who attack me be put to shame,</strong></em>
<em><strong>but may your servant rejoice.</strong></em>
<em><strong>May my accusers be clothed with disgrace 29</strong></em>
<em><strong>and wrapped in shame as in a cloak.</strong></em>
<em><strong>With my mouth I will greatly extol the LORD; 30</strong></em>
<em><strong>in the great throng of worshipers I will praise him.</strong></em>
<em><strong>For he stands at the right hand of the needy, 31</strong></em>
<em><strong>to save their lives from those who would condemn them.</strong></em>
<em><strong>Psalm 54.</strong></em>
<em><strong>Save me, O God, by your name; 1</strong></em>
<em><strong>vindicate me by your might.</strong></em>
<em><strong>Hear my prayer, O God; 2</strong></em>
<em><strong>listen to the words of my mouth.</strong></em>
<em><strong>Arrogant foes are attacking me; 3</strong></em>
<em><strong>ruthless people are trying to kill me—</strong></em>
<em><strong>people without regard for God.[c]</strong></em>
<em><strong>Surely God is my help; 4</strong></em>
<em><strong>the Lord is the one who sustains me.</strong></em>
<em><strong>Let evil recoil on those who slander me; 5</strong></em>
<em><strong>in your faithfulness destroy them.</strong></em>
<em><strong>I will sacrifice a freewill offering to you; 6</strong></em>
<em><strong>I will praise your name, LORD, for it is good.</strong></em>
<em><strong>You have delivered me from all my troubles, 7</strong></em>
<em><strong>and my eyes have looked in triumph on my foes.</strong></em>
<em><strong>He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Psalm 62:2.</strong></em>
<em><strong>Rom12:19. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord".</strong></em>
<em><strong>2 Timothy 4:18 . The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom . To him be the glory forever and ever . Amen </strong></em>
<em><strong>When the enemy shall come in like a flood , the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard' against him. Isaiah 59:19.</strong></em>
<span class="post_sig">Makhubu Nonkululeko Evelyn.</span>

1 comment: